Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Secret Garden Coloring Book

Hello~
Recently, I have been into this coloring thing and that's why I have not been around here.

Few weeks ago, SY and I got influenced by GM to buy this coloring books.
It was said that coloring and help to relieve stress but after doing it for past few days, I am not sure if there's any stress relief.
I just know that I quite enjoy doing this.
I would be like coloring while singing along with the songs that I played or coloring while watching my Taiwanese drama.
Super multi-tasking hor..

Anyway, I just finished coloring the 3rd design and going onto the 4th.
Me being an art student during my secondary school days, really hate art because I am someone who cannot draw well.
Luckily, my coloring/ shading skills still not that bad. Hahaha~

Below are my art pieces. :)
Images are clickable to enlarge.


I really love this page because of the rainbow wordings.




Took days to finish this page! Very tedious..
I was thinking to color the background black but... I'll leave it like this first..





Will be back for more~

1 comment:

Mpolintan said...

Secret Garden An Inky Treasure Hunt
Enchanted Forest
Fantasy in Wonderland
download
download at
www.mpolintan85.blogspot.com
www.mpolintan85.blogspot.com
www.mpolintan85.blogspot.com