Monday, September 28, 2015

Always feel unfair!

The more I think about it the more I'm unhappy.

Just had an argument with mum because of clearing my sis's cat litter.
I know I would sound as a selfish sister and daughter but I was just grumbling!
I was tired from yesterday and today long day.
I had to attend classes, wedding and work.
Can't just let me grumble?

Moreover, my sis should be responsible for the cat.
I'm always the one who suck it up to it, living with it, so haven I been kind enough?
My mum also one kind who always like to bring out saying that she helped out the chores for me which makes me feel like I owe her for it.
For years, she's been saying this. Sickening leh..
Then might as well I just leave the house and rent a room, then she will stop saying this?
Now, my sis has been living at her husband house so she got the excuse for saying she helped me with the chores.
However, I find that it's an advantage for her what. She is even more relaxed now.
And that's doesn't shows that she dote me lor.. Tsk

Yes, it doesn't take hours to clear it but the issue here is that she doesn't like to clear this kind of shit, so do I.

Whatever it is, she should know that whenever I heard that I need to clear, I will be damn unhappy.
Just that I'm rather tired and that why I was hot-headed than usual so I was very blunt with my words with her.


No comments: