Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1



Just got home not long ago from watching The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 with EngSang today!
When I first watched the trailer for this show, I was very very excited about it.
Last Sunday, I found out that I can booked the tickets already.
Seats were almost full everywhere! Like expected lah..

Part 1 is mostly romantic scenes where by Edward Cullen and Bella Swan got married.
After which, they went for honeymoon and she got pregnant.
And the story goes on.....
Dont wanna say too much spoiler.
Little action scene is in this show.
The show ended with Bella Swan woke up with her eyes in red, which means she was turned into a Vampire.
Waiting for Part 2 now which it will be out in Singapore next year.

Overall, I guess its not bad.
However, it will be good if there's subtitles because I can't really catch what they said at some parts. :)

No comments: