Monday, November 28, 2011

MNET ASIAN MUSIC AWARDS 2011



This year MAMA 2011 will be held in Singapore tomorrow!
When I first saw the commercial on TV, I was really surprised and find it unbelievable!
Up till now, I'm still very curious why its held in Singapore.
Whatever it is, Singaporean are really lucky ya~

I was sooooo tempted to get the tickets to go and see the show.
However, since its showing live on TV, i might as well watch it on TV or online. Hehe~

Anyway, I am seeing news of the korean stars have reached Singapore already!
OMG, I'm cho excited for this event even though I am not going to the Singapore Indoor Stadium
I bet many KPOP fanatics are really excited like me as well!
Super Junior, Girls' Generation, 2NE1, Beast, Miss A, Hyuna, Kim Hyun Joong and many more will be here!
How I wish BoA, The Queen of KPOP, will be here as well then I will get the ticket to see her! :p

Anyway, I bet its gonna be a good show tomorrow!
CANT WAIT! :D

No comments: