Saturday, November 19, 2011

Friends and Friends of Friends

Veron organized a big group of prawning session at Haibin on Friday.
Why do I titled it as friends and friends of friends?
It is because this group we have some are our friends and the rest are my friends' friends.
Total of about 9 ~ 10 people altogether.
BF also joined the session after his year end party at work.

A few of my friends are new at prawning.
Only about 5 - 6 people are prawning.
I didnt prawn because firstly i am not very good at it and secondly, I dont want to waste money. HAHA!
3hrs of prawning at Haibin cost you $33.
They up their price by $3.
Its not cheap yo~ ._.

Total all of them caught about 30+ prawns.
One lucky guy caught a biggie prawn!


Its the first time in our group who caught a big prawn! :D

After the 3hrs session, we BBQ food to eat.
Some caught the prawns but don eat the prawns.
I think they like the leisure of prawning only.
As usual we oso bought food like hotdog, crabstick and mashmallow for BBQ-ing.


Biggie prawn being BBQ with the other small prawnies~

Everything ended at around 2.30am+.
Guess we all had a great time socializing even though some of us might not know each other well. :)

Lastly, let me post some photos of my girls and I. :)
Pardon me for lousy photo quality because we are using our front iPhone camera.







No comments: