Monday, November 07, 2011

Long Weekend

So how do you spent you long weekend this time?
Mine was kinda boring..
I slept too much on my Saturday and Sunday. =(

Anyway, over the long weekend I caught 2 recents movies.


Production from Singapore.
Its story about the army life in Tekong which they encountered the supernatural.
The plot of the story is a little confusing towards the end.
The suspense of the movie is not bad.
There were 3 guys sitting beside bf were scare that they covered their eyes. LOL?



Next show, I watched was In Time.
Before watching this movie, I wasnt really interested with it and don't exactly know what the story is like as I didnt watch the trailer.
However, I feel that this show is quite nice.
In their world, they do not use money but they used their time.
It tells us that Time = Money = Precious.
Exactly what the slogans are shown in the poster below.





Hope you have a good weekend.
Next long weekend would be on Christmas next month! ^~^
So bye for now.

No comments: