Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Force = Valence x Expectancy

I learn this Vroom's theory in ACCA which it can now describe be how I am feeling about my work.

Force = valence x expectancy.
Low valence x Low expectancy = no motivation


Seriously I am feeling very sick of here.
Everyday when I come into the office, there’s only a few people.
Everyone busy doing their own things, there's no communication among each other.
The office filled with this lifeless aura making me dreaded to come to this place.
I could only hear the air-conditioning noise, and the sound of keyboard typing.
The only times I open up my mouth is to say, “Good morning or Good afternoon” on the phone call.
Nah, actually not really that pathetic lah..
Sometimes, when I’ve queries or need signature, then I will walk to respective person to ask, other than that, nothing.
Seems like there’s no bonding in this office, that’s why I feel bored.
The only person I bond is the sales guy but nowadays he’s usually out for sales which I am so envy of as he doesn’t need to stay long in the office.
Imagine he comes into office 9am, then around 10am he left office for sales, then comes back 3pm or 4pm.
The time he’s in office is like only 3hrs!
Compared to me which is around 8hrs~ *Sigh*

Actually it’s not the first time I am ranting about this.
Gladly, I have a quiet and good feng shui working space, friends whatsapp with me, MSN and email communication so it helps to kill my time here.
If not, I guess I won’t be able to survive these 11 months...
Yes, I am going to work here for 1 year soon on BF birthday!
I'm gonna strive to this next year Jan or Feb then I’ll say byebye to here. Tsk!

I know I am throwing all my thoughts here again~
Maybe it’s the period of the month when I get all emotion again.
Well, just don’t mind me as this is my space so I got the rights to write!
Anyway, goodbye.

No comments: