Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Photography @ Changi Coastal Walk

Last week, we went to Changi Village area. Brought BF to the Changi Board walk.

I think the boardwalk is very long.
We only manage to walke until the Cliff walk area then we stopped.
I think i wanted to bring him to the Kelong walk area as i went there before.
The view is very nice.
So the main objective is the sunset there!
Along the way, we still took nice pictures. :)

I mainly use my digital cam to capture those pictures.
DSLR photos are with him still.






The walk way




Shadow of Mine






Solitary


Enjoying the wind.





All photos are edited so these photos are being enhanced and are not the original one. :)
I guess photography has become our favourite past time.
Singapore is a very small island but there are actually so much things to explore!
I know I still have not been to many place yet.
Looking forward for more places to explore and hope to have many nice photos taken. :p

No comments: