Friday, April 29, 2011

愛∞無限 // Endless Love



愛∞無限 // Endless Love, total of 15 episode, i finished it within 2 weeks! Fast anot?!
Haha actually not fast to me~
If it was me last time, i can chiong the show within 3 DAYS!
Now, i cant because of work and school that i need to juggle. D:

So back to the topic, the show is really nice.
At first, i didnt want to watch it but now i never regret watching this show!
I love it and the storyline really touch my heart!
Even though the episode is short, i find that the show is a little draggy as it keeps on playing back to the past.



Sandrine Pinna or 张榕容 is really pretty!
I love girls with mix blood look.
Actually i find her rather familiar, so i went to check her biodata online and found out she was one of the siblings of the show 贫穷贵公子!


Both Sandrine Pinna and Wilber Pan acted well.
Great couples! :D

The theme song is by Wilber Pan 我們都怕痛.
A very nice song which keeps on looping and looping in the show.


The ending theme would be 彩虹雨 by 黄宇曛.


Another song which caught my attention is under your wings by 林育群.




Sometimes I do really wonder my red string of fate is being tied with who?
Who is my partner in future? :)

No comments: