Friday, April 01, 2011

Beauty of Marina Bay Sands



Just wanna share this!
I bet most of you didnt know of this!
Its not a good video taken as you can see at some point, there's abit shaky because i was resting my hand on the railing to shoot but BF keep banging the railing to take his photo! =/
By the way we didnt know this at first, just chanced upon it too. :D
Totally love the neon light effect.
Very beautiful, dont you agree?




Above pics credited to BF.


Abstract.
Accidentally got this effect by me. LOL!





We are amateur, so dont expect so much. :)
DSLR has a lot of function and setting.
We've so much to learn!
Envy those who took good photos!
I always could portray good image in my mind but in real, i cant really get it. :(
Anyway, we will explore and show u nice image that we take.

No comments: