Saturday, March 07, 2009

Straight to the Point.

First of all~~
I am sick. >_<
Down with a flu and cough/sorethroat.
I think flu is the worst now.
My nose can drop off soon. =/

Secondly...
The course I wana take in SIM is open for registration..
But i still have to call and ask for more detail information before signing up.
Danny is good enough to pass me a copy of "The New Paper" yesterday, information for education!
Thank yo~

Thirdly, have driving lesson this morning.
Its like the most suckiest of my all lesson?
Maybe due to my sickness, got a bit of headache. ="(
I know I am going abit slow these~
But i cant have any slot!
I am left with last lesson and need 1 or 2 more slots!
I wanna book TP soon!!!

Fourthly, i feel like going for a short trip to Malaysia on the 9 Apr to 11 Apr.
Any Khakis?? Hahaha~
I wanna go KL, Penang or Redang?
Cant call Sheau Wei because she's gonna fly off to China during that period.
If not i would ask her bring me to her hometown - Penang.
She's so fillial, as she's bringing her mum overseas..
Eh, if call dear oso dunno he can take leave anot.
Wah piang, his working days really give me a headache.
Wanna plan go Taiwan oso abit hard and he say wanna go on MAY~ =_="
Well, i am starting to save now. Hehehehehe~

Lastly, I am into DJ Max now!
Thanks sis for passing me that Clazziquai Edition.
And that's fun!
The Black Square that dear passed me is madness.
Now, i am getting the Portable 1 and 2 and the Fever version. ^-^
I am still not so good.
Eh, when can we PK ah sis? LOL!
Played abit of Silent Hill and Gurumin too~

Kk, going to tk a nap soon and gonna chiong 霹雳MIT later~ =D