Thursday, March 19, 2009

What A Day...

Shari's father-in-law passed away yesterday afternoon..
So she'll be on leave and be back on Tuesday, i gues..
Gonna work alone these days.
I pray hard that i would not need to touch any of her work. =/

My row is super quiet today..
Well its good.
I could stuck 2 earpiece into my ear and do work. Hiak..
Should be the same for tomorrow.
Dunno why i work so hard also..
Clear and closed quite alot of cases today..
Aiya, easy one lah therefore i guess i dont mind..

Wanted to OT but my baobei msged me last min asked if i want to have dinner with him anot.
Haha.. of cos i meet up with him loh. ^-^
He said he "save" my day without the need to OT.
Met him up at CCK and ate at NYNY.

After eating, we went to walk around at LOT1.
Parted at ard 9.30pm.
Gonna see him on Saturday again~!!
MISSES~~~~