Friday, March 20, 2009

Eat & Eat & Eat~~

I think today is an eating day for me..

Had a great lunch time today with my another 10 colleagues.
They are Sheau Wei, Jia Huan, Adeline, John, Stanley, Brandon, Andrew, Danny, and 2 new comer which i am not sure of their names. HAHA!
Anyway, we ate at Dian Xiao Er, West Coast Plaza.
Always hear my dear say, now i really tried the food.
The food is super duper nice~~~
Its speciality is duck.
Too bad.. i didnt take the photos of the food. =/
I tell Sheau Wei, next time i bring her to another shop which specialize in chicken. ^-^

Wanted to OT today.
But my saviour, Veron ask me to accompany her to EXPO.
She wanted to go to the Popular fair.
Met her at Clementi Station and then we trained down to EXPO.
I guess in the end we ate more than we shopped. HAHA!













Cabbed and back home at 10pm.

Anyway, there's quite afew fairs until Sunday.
Interested can go if you have nothing on on weekends.

Finish watching 我的亿万面包.
Not a bad show.. =)
Wonder what the next show should i watch..
Hmmmm~~~ ?_?