Saturday, January 17, 2009

Relaxing day~

Finally its Saturday..
Instead of waking up damn late in the noon..
I got up at ard 10.30am myself with no alarm.
Surprisingly~

Met up with dear at CCK at 1530 and we went Lot1 to eat at Ajisen.
Though the time spending with him is like 3hours only.
I am still very happy to see him.. Hehe~
Sent him off to take bus and i went to do some retail therapy alone.

Got tops and long skirt for CNY, and a new long wallet. ^-^
My best buy is the wallet.
Finally got it which cancel off one of my wishlist~ :D


My new long wallet~
I like it plan and simple~

I am having this urge to cut my hair short, shoulder-length.
BUT on one hand, i find it wasted cos i've been growing it so long..
AND on the other hand, the end of the hair is kinda spoilt by the rebonding and dried. =(
My sis will be super damn happy if i cut my hair short, cos in this way her hair will be longer than me..
She's jealous larh.. =X



Heh..
Now the weather is rather good isnt it?
In the morning, it will be very sunny with strong wind.
And at night, it will be very cold, cooling~
Very nice to slp.
Haha.. i know its rather random.
Well, i gonna log off now.
Cya~