Sunday, January 04, 2009

My weekend

Met up with LiXian at town yesterday noon time.
Its been months since i last saw her.. HAHA!
Shop shop around~

Also get to hear her Taiwan Trip experiences. ^-^
Got something for our dear Hui San.



Left to SK at around 5pm+ with Lixian.
Then i headed to dear's house.
Overnight at his house again.
I wonder if he get sianx of seeing my face for 5 straight days, 2days of overnight. HAHA! :O

Went ate dinner and back to his house to watch PPStream movies.
Watched MIRROR, the horror show.
Also catched EP 1 of 霹雳MIT.

Dear called me to see his cute parrot.
And i took a photo of it. hees..
Cute bahx~


Woke up in the noon the next day.
Supposed to meet up with Lixian and HuiSan to celebrate HuiSan's birthday but birthday girl fell sick.
So meeting cancelled.
Spend the whole day with my dear.
Back home at ard 10pm.

Ahh, Monday tomorrow le.
1st working day in Year 2009.
Dear oso going back to work le.
I sense Monday Blues tomorrow~