Saturday, January 24, 2009

Spring Cleaning

I am a hardworking girl today.
HAHAHA!
Did cleaning of my room, help out with cleaning the cupboard in the living room and decorate the house.
I'm so tired.
ANyway, this year counted as early for us..
For the past years, it been so rush because we always last min do those cleaning. :O

Yesterday, i went to dyed hair.
The highlight dont seems obvious. -___-"
And my hair is 2 inch shorter.

Tml will be having reunion dinner.
This year is quite special for me as i going eating reunion dinner 2 times. LOL!
Will be eating at my house in the noon time and night time at baobei's house.
He'll be coming over to eat at my place too. Hehe~

I'll be missing SheauWei~~~!!!
She went back to Penang for CNY.
Will be seeing her on the 2nd Feb..
Hope she has a good time at home. =)

Kk bah, gotta stop here.
Wanna catch some show to relax myself.. ^-^