Saturday, January 10, 2009

So much things in mind...

Hi all..
Dunno where to start writing..
So i just write what's on my mine.

Yesterday, shopped with JingWen.
Supposed to go Bishan but we changed our destination to Northpoint.
Shopped for our dear EngSang's present.
Hehehe..
Got some kind of idea.
Will let you all know after Thursday.

After shopping, i went home and bathe, prepared to go out.
Last minute, dear msged me say i could stay overnight.
So, i met him at Mac near my house then he went to eat dinner at one of the coffeeshop.
After which, bused back to his house and stayed overnight.
Stupid pig attitude me, so i attitude back. *hermph*
Haha, but we just play play de bah..
How will I got the heart to angry with him for long lea? :O

Woke up quite early in the morning.
I had to buy PDL for driving so he accompany me down to SSDC at ard 11am.
Waited for like 2hours then i got it.
Hais, wasted that time as he could have a good rest before going back to work in the evening.
I felt so guilty lah..
Really appreciated, Thank you my dear GARY TEO! xoxo~

Dear had to book in at 6.45pm.
So i parted with him at ard 6pm.
I went to do rebonding.
Finished the process at ard 11pm.
Rebond or not, also looks the same.
Just its more smoother, and i cant stop touch my hair now!!
Didnt cut short, just trim.
The hairdresser don wan me cut loh.. -__-"



Gonna be bored at home tomorrow.
Wanted to book lesson for tomorrow, but dont have and i not sure how to buy from other people who trysell.
Shall consult Stephanie.
So maybe, i gonna pack up my bloody room tomorrow.


AND I FINISHED WATCHING 黑糖群侠传!!
OMG, i love shows acted by 黑糖 lah. ^-^
The romantic scenes just melt my heart, almost cried at some parts. =X
Wish they will act some more shows together.
Love the songs too~

Hehe..
Kinda feels good cos' i accomplished some things that i need to do..
Kk lah..
Till here..
Ciao~