Saturday, December 10, 2011

In A Day..

In the morning, I went for my Pre-Lasik Evaluation.
Did the tests and the result was good.
Dr Julian Theng said that my cornea is thick enough to go for bladeless Lasik.
I booked my LASIK surgery on 16 February 2012.
Hopefully by the time I have saved enough money for the surgery~

For the test, they put an eyedrop for me which I cannot see anything near which makes me feel like I got 'Lao Hua Yan'. Haha..
Its also make my eyes quite uncomfortable when I am at outdoor as it was very glaring.
Luckily 4hrs later, everything is back to normal again.

So BF came over and fetch me.
We went to Joo Chiat to try the famous chicken rice that he found - Tian Tian Hainanese Chicken Rice.
I have tried a lot of chicken rice as its one of my favourite dishes.
In my opinion, Tian Tian Chicken Rice is that its not the best.
I still prefer the chicken rice from Yishun Blk 925 and Tiong Bahru Chicken rice at Chinatown.
Tian Tian Chicken Rice also incurred 10% service charge. -_-
The service is like any other hawker center just that they take order from our seats only.

After our lunch, we went down to Orchard for X'mas shopping.
I bought Sheauwei and BF presents for them.




This pretty Swarovski Pen is for Sheauwei.
I have no idea what to get for her.
Thanks to BF who suggested this idea for me.^~^


This Braun Buffel car key holder is for him.

After our Xmas shopping, we went down to NEX to catch our movie.

Caught this Hong Kong Ghost Stories movie.
There's 2 stories in a show.
I think this movie is not bad as we really got scared.
The storyline is interesting as well.
Quite worth the watch.
After which we headed for our dinner at Kovan.

I was surprised that there's eclipse.
Sad that I missed it as during it happens, I was still watching movie.
Thanks to you twitter that I got the news.
However when I look up the moon, the eclipse is almost ending.
Didnt catch the view whereby the moon turn orange. :(
Happens once in a decade!! How can I missed it. Sigh..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much is the pen?

Jing said...

Hi Leelian, I cant really remember.. I think its about $55 or $59.