Saturday, August 14, 2010

开心!

Yesterday, BF came over to stay.
Got my bro's help to JB his iPhone.
Luckily my bro didnt spoil his phone. aiyoh~

Before we slept, he lured me to open my bag.
And i saw a black box!


He got me a Guess ring!
Said that its a late Anniversary gift.
I felt so bad as i didnt get anything for him yet.

Today, we went to town!
I love how i wear. ^^


Went down to Cineleisure for movie first.
Watched Salt.

The movie is not bad.
I guess there might have Part 2 coming out.

Next from Cathay, we walked down to ION.
BF went to shop for his formal clothes again.
This time he got one top from TOPMAN.
Felt hungry after the shopping, we went to Ding Tai Feng at Wisma.
I was craving for the Mince Pork Tofu very long.
He promised me to go eat together when he got his pay.
And yes, he fulfill his promise. :)


Choosing food from Menu.


While waiting for our table..


Got our table and while waiting for our food.


This is our ordered food! Yummsss~
The must order is the Fried Rice, Mince Pork Tofu and the Xiao Long Bao..

After having our good food, we decided to head down to PS.
Took a train as i was lazy to walk from ION to PS.
That's 2 stops!! Hahaha..




Loving the ring. Y

Shopped for an hour or 2.
Got some stuff at Daiso.
And i also got this cute smiley thing which i always wanted to get!


It's something that will make me smile when I'm down.. :)

To end this post...


幸せです!! Y
I love the time spend even if we are just doing nothing at all.
Thanks for everything..
Even though you made me @#$%^&*( sometimes, i dont blame you.. Maybe it's my own thinking.
I hope you wont let me down.. :)

No comments: