Monday, August 02, 2010

Mood for Ice Cream~



Doreen told me that this ice cream shop located at my office is quite famous.
I cant remember is it everyday or every week, they will change flavours.
Since i got the mood for ice cream, i went to try it out!
The store owner is very friendly.
I told her i love chocolate flavours and she let me try out around 4 or 5 chocolate flavours~
I choose the Granny's Favourites and Chocolate flavours.




The chocolate flavour doesnt taste like those normal chocolates.
The taste of chocolate is quite thick and tasty.
Like it!
They have chocolate stouts also.
Chocolate mix with stouts? I guess so..
Taste not bad. But i didnt choose it because i might have allergies to stouts.



As you can see, some of the flavours are empty at 6pm.
Guess how famous it is..
I shall try others when i have the mood for it again. ;)

No comments: