Friday, August 19, 2016

Haven't Been Writing

Other than typing emails at work, I haven't been writing either in blog or doing my dissertation since 8 August.
Well oh well.. I have been wasting my days away watching drama.
Every weekday, after work, I will home, eating and watching drama..
When time is up for bed, I'll go sleep.
Its been a cycle for days..
I have completed 後菜鳥的燦爛時代 and started on Doctors a few days ago.
It is a bad thing..
Gonna set a date to start doing dissertation already.
Moreover, I have so many incomplete things and preparation that I have not done and I am just wasting my days away..
Everyday I am like "Oh shit"... but then I still didn't do anything..
Really will be in deep shit soon if I still wont barge.

So many thoughts.. so many things I feel like penning down but I feel that its unworthy to be posted online..
So I guess I will just sign off now..
Bye..


No comments: