Monday, July 11, 2016

Last Class Last Presentation!

Today (11 July) marks my last official class for my entire 16 month course!
Kind of mix emotion though..
Looking back in March 2015 when I first started, it seems like yesterday.
How time really flies..
It was tough but I never thought I made these far. I am surprise with myself too.. :)
I guess one of the reason is that I made good company/ friends which I am really grateful for that.
Without them, I guess I might end up how I ended up in my first degree course.
Conclusion: anywhere you go, you need to have good relationship with people so that it will make your study/ working life enjoyable.

We had our last presentation today.
Gosh, we really dislike presentation even though we have gone through it a few times - BPM, MMS and this SSCM.
This time, our dress code is black. #BlackMonday #Like黑涩会
Missing out our best designer, Desmond, because this time they only allow 4 people in a team. :(
Really need to thanks these ladies and gentleman for making my life in NTB a memorable one!
Not forgetting some of the fun lecturers and classmates as well.


Here another group photo with our SSCM lecturer too.
Those guys at the back are fun peeps, especially our class, 老大, at the most left. Haha~
The 2 nice ladies, Charmaine and Karin, also got closer with us not long ago.. :)
Well, I'll miss all the fun and it will be kept in memories..


As for now, I'll have 1 assignment to be submitted on August and dissertation to be submitted on October before I can officially rest.
Then we can look forward to graduation day!
Nowadays, my tempo in writing my assignments slows down.
I really need to pick up and cannot slack anymore!
Ok, tomorrow onward I will need to focus!

Signing off now..
Till then.


No comments: