Saturday, April 30, 2016

Summarizing April 2016

In a blink of an eye, 7 days has passed since my birthday.
I always love April because its my birthday month.
However, this year wasn't a good one for me.
I felt that I was so fragile in the month of April.
I can almost stick a tag to myself stating "Fragile! Please handle with care" to let people know that I am really fragile now and any small matter can break me into pieces. :(

Anyway the purpose of this post is to summarize my celebration with the important people who took the initiative to ask me out.
Be it celebration or catching up, I am very appreciate by the gesture.
Not forgetting those who also gave me gifts.
Thanks to all!

20 April 2016

Lunch treat from boss for CS and my birthday at Manna Korean Restaurant.

In the night, I met up with Winnie for dinner at Dazzling Cafe Pink.

This plate of Mentaiko Fries is good!
Chicken cutlet with sunny side eggs.

Matcha Waffles with Azuki beans



22 April 2016

Met up with Sheauwei at Vivocity and had lunch at Jamie's Italian Restaurant.








Came back home and saw dad give me a red packet!
Normally, he'd just gave me cash, but different this year. Haha~


23 April 2016

New DP and I feel chio. hahaha~
However, I feel like I got cheena face.
DID NOT edit my features and filter but I know I looked quite different.
It is because due to my makeup. :)

Anyway, actual day leave it to hub-to-be.

At first, he suggested to go for brunch but you see the past few days I had been having western food and I was sick of it.
So why you no ask me first? Lol..
In the end, I suggested to go for dim sum and we had it at Tak Po Chinatown.

I took picture to show my girlfriends and one of them ask what the round bun in green was.
She also commented that it looked like dinosaur egg. LOL!
So I took a second pic to show her..

Feeling and looking good that day, so need to do #OOTD lah...

Nothing much that day just walk around the town etc..
Then have dinner at Swensen..




30 April 2016

Today met up with another group of girls at CWP.
Its just another monthly catch up.
Didn't stay out long as I need to do assignment.


I haven been eating chocolate flavors for ice-cream.
I think its a good thing that I am exploring other flavors rather than just chocolate. Haha~



Alritey, time flies and in less than 1hr, it will be May!
MAY I conquer all obstacles and be stronger!
MAY everything gets better!
MAY everything be better for you too. :)


No comments: