Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Hmm...

So I gotten my term 4 results today and I did okay, at least I passed.
I was luckier than the others for C&O module because I gotten more than expected marks.
In fact, I was really surprised by my result.
I know that 3 of my classmates who didn't do well.
One of them, is one of my closest classmates.
However, after knowing the result, she kinda gave me a cold treatment.
While we were walking to class, she told my another classmates that the topic we do were similar.
Just that, both of us wrote on different company.
She sort of implying that why I passed but she failed.
I am unsure if its was because of this issue that she gave me cold treatment.
Previously, we sort of discussed on what the topic to write, but our content is totally different and I didn't seen her draft before.
At the end of the day, the lecturer feels that I deserved the marks then it's not me to be blamed mah..
Sigh.. I hope its just me overthinking.
Even my other classmates can see that I looked sad and was very quiet in class today...

Totally brain dead now..
I haven eaten for the past 12hrs.
My lunch was at around 11.30am and its 11.15pm when I got home..
Feeling so hungry and tired...
Hopefully it will be a better day tomorrow...


No comments: