Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Long Weekend!

I had 4 striaght days of holiday!
Yesterday was a replacement holiday for the PE election public holiday! :D
And I stayed the whole day at home finishing my drama. ^~^
It has been a long time since I stayed home surfing website, watching drama and not going out.

Anyway, today i met up with Sheauwei and we went out.
Had our usual updates and then we went shopping.
I bought clothings!!! D;
Can't wait for H&M to open this Saturday, 03 Sept 2011!





After shopping, she left to meet her boyfriend.
Then I went home for awhile before I went out again to AMK hub to meet Veron for movie.
Watched Overheard 2!


Actually I didnt caught the first series of Overhead.
Not sure if both story got link?
But i can say that Overheard 2 is good!
Shall try to find Overhead 1 and watch!

Alright ending this post with a photo of me. :p

Ciao!

No comments: