Monday, August 29, 2011

美乐。加油! // Loves Keep Going



Just completed this drama show!
I think channel U is showing the last episode this Saturday.
This is a short 13 episodes drama.
The main cast is obviously shown in the image above, Mike He and Cyndi Wang.

Actually, I find that this show is a little like some usual romance drama.
The storyline is not really very unique.
Still, I watched it because its acted by my favourite actor - Mike He.
In this drama, I think he cried too much.

I don't know why I cried so badly for EP13!
Maybe it's really heartbreaking to see that 2 person who loves each other so much but because the guy was sick, they might not be able to be together.
Also, the part whereby the mother and the son get together, its also quite touching.
Or maybe because Mike He cried and it makes me feel so sad too? Hahaha..

Anyway, overall the show is not bad and its not that draggy.
Oh and the ending is bad. Zzz...
Yes, its telling us its happy ending, and i guess the guy recovered after six years later.
But why we didnt even get to see the guy face in the end?
I guess the ending can be improved because somehow its seems a sudden end. -.-


王心凌 - 不哭
Love this song!
Can heal a girl's broken heart. :)


王心凌 - 黏黏黏黏
Just another cute song from her album which is one of the OST for the show.


贺军翔 - 心中的花园
Cant believe Mike He sang a song here and i really like the song and the lyrics is really sweet. :)

No comments: