Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fugitive: Plan B

Hello, I am back from my Penang trip.
I will write a post on the trip soon~ :)

Anyway I finally finish watching Fugitive Plan B / Do Mang Ja: Plan B (逃亡者) on LeTV.
LeTV is an iPhone apps which you can download shows and watch it.
However, the bad thing about the apps is that if you watched the show halfway and went out of the app, when you come back to the apps again, the show will not resume from where you stop watching. :(


Anyway, back to the show.
This show is currently showing on Channel U.
When I saw the trailer of the show, I was interested and thus I went to watch it on LeTV.
A total of 20 Episodes, starring Rain (Bi) and Lee Na Young.
The show is quite nice actually.
I like the thriller and action.
Its not really draggy to me.
There are a few twist and turn of the story.

If you watched the original language of the show, you can hear that the language spoken are Korean, Japanese, English, Chinese, and Cantonese.
Other than in Korea, they also went places like Japan, Marcau, Philippines and China to shoot the show.




This is the 2nd show I watched that Rain acted in.
I am not a fan of Rain but I can say that he's really cool, suave, quite cute at some part of the show and also has a hot bods in this show.
His hairstyle in this show suits him very well!


Other than Rain, there's another 2 handsome guy who acted in the show too!
Extreme left is Daniel Henney and the extreme right is Lee Jung Jin.
I've watch Daniel Henney in My Lovely Samsoon and find him very charming! :D
And first time seeing Lee Jung Jin, he got another kind of charm that attracts me. ^^


The main actress in the show, Lee Na Young, she is actually quite new to me as well.
Anyway, she acted quite well in the show!



The songs and music are faved!

MBLAQ - Running and Running


OranG - May Day


Jea - Poison


Shin Seung Han - I Don't Believe In Love


Music - 灰色の夕焼け

No comments: