Sunday, September 28, 2008

Uncle's Wedding~

My mum's side youngest Uncle got married today!
Just a simple one actually.
Dad, grandma and grandpa went off first.
While, my sis, bro, his gf and me took a cab down.
But the cab uncle didnt follow my instruction and in the end go the long road.
I angry loh~~ -_-"

Anyway, was kinda late.
Reached around 12pm.
But we kids went there is only to take photos not drink tea also. HAHA!
Like what my bro said, we go there eat and then can go back home already~
Which is quite true..!
Photographer asked us to take some family pictures and after that we ate.

At there, chit chat with some relatives, camwhore with sis, listening the adults talking.
Especially when my dad was talking with one auntie.
Super funny lah..
Den one of my auntie's husband which i called Uncle Gary commented that we no need to buy TV, by watching my dad talking is already very entertaining already. LOL!





Wahaha..
Didnt take pics with my sis for like zillion years?


One of my cousin, YanTing~
She's aiming for my height. O.O!
And she's gonna be taller than my sis soon~
Wahaha~

Anyway, 2hrs later, i went off to meet dear..
Packet the buffet food and went to meet him at Hougang Mall..
So happy~~
I thot we couldnt meet~
Luckily the event ended quite early.
We spent like 5hrs together before he booked in~
WEDNESDAY GONNA MEET HIM AGAIN~ :D
Sad that dear got guard duty on Hari Raya Eve. =(
Still, hope to see him soon~
Miss him lots~