Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just Wednesday

OT-ed today just to print bloody 5sets of 700+ certs.
So damn stupid can!
I've no choice.
I have to wait until after working time to print, if not i will jam up the whole printer.
People will complaint me~ :(

So yeah, i worked until around 7.45pm.
Shari and Sheau Wei had Yoga class so since i am OT-ing, they asked me to wait for them and go eat dinner together.

Ate at one of the coffeeshop at Jurong East.
The food i ordered not nice one.
Regret changing order~ -_-"

Shaun joined in the dinner after his Salsa class.
Had fun chit chatting.
Both girls especially Sheau Wei forever can make me luff until my stomach pain.
Super lame lah~

After dinner, trained back home.
I took the same line as Sheau Wei and Shaun but both of them dropped at the same station.


Finally a pics with her.
She's Sheau Wei, my sweetie~
I complaint that we didnt take pics and so here is.
She dotes and loves me a lot, i really can see that. Hee~
My da jie jie even though she's small size. =x
Hope she dont see this if not she gonna nagged already. HAHA!