Wednesday, September 03, 2008

SUPER SLACK!

YES, I AM SUPER SLACK NOW!
I AM SO BORED UNTIL I WANTED TO TAKE HALF DAY LEAVE!! *yawnx*

No supervision.
I am chatting online, blogging and surfing webs.
Totally no job to do.
BORED BORED BORED!!
Hope i dont get caught. =X

Anyway counting down exactly 1 more month before i go jobless~
Rejected the offer that my company offered because the pay is low, not what i expected.
I could find better pay outside.
But i am still wondering if they will revised it again.
They take like so bloody long to revised loh.
Damn stupid, dunno what the hell they are doing~
My patience has its limit!
Shari still say me ai mai ai mai (want, don want, want, don want)..
Hahaha.. Its because of them that why i ai mai ai mai lor..

Watever lah..
I oso kinda LL already.
If they don bother and not sincere, why should i bother right? =/
In the meantime, i will keep a lookout for jobs and will be sending resume loh..

2hrs more to go..
ENDURE~!