Monday, September 22, 2008

Time flies today

I guess my workload is more therefore today's time really flies.
Good hur?
Tomorrow might be the same as today, i hope.

Sheau Wei passed me to photos already.
Had uploaded into the previous post. =)

Did i mention that maybe i going with dear for a short holiday after he POP?
Dear suggested to me first. :D
Hehex..
He said he'll have 1 week holiday after he POP, hope the CDA dont lie..
It will be around December period.
Well, we're still planning though.
Need to save up again..

Anyway, i cant wait for my 2weeks leave!!!
IT WILL BE START FROM NEXT FRIDAY!!
I really needa rest..
Hate waking up like 6.20am everyday, so early in the morning.
I am a lazy person you know.. =(

Anyway this 2 week, i gonna handover some of my project to Rubi and Shari.
I sux at teaching but still gonna try.
During this 2 week period, i will try to close more cases as well.

Exactly 3 more weeks to HK trip!!
Woohoo~
Cant wait, cant wait..
Shopping, HK Disneyland, meeting up with old sec sch friend, KaWai~
It's gonna be FUN!!!