Tuesday, September 09, 2008

MC-ed 2 days



Went to see doc yesterday and was given 2 days MC.
Feeling better just that i am still having bad cough.

Spent my whole day yesterday watching HK drama - Forensic Science 2.
And i finally finish watching the show. :D
I hope they come out 3rd series..
Love the storyline, always end up with unexpected ending.

Today met up with Mui for a short while at CWP.
(GOH SUYAN WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO MEET US HUH~?)
We were hungry so we settled down at MOS Burger to eat.
We also had a long chit chat, like for an hour..?
After which, went around the shops to look for her multi-purpose solution.
At ard 6.30pm, we parted as she going back home to meet her BF.




Going back to work tomorrow.
Bet that I gonna have lotsa things to do.
Have to settle Kendrick's, Vaishali's documents..
Projects not moving, i also dunno wat to do already..

My ex-supervisor is leaving the company.
Like woah, shocking news~
Moreover he's leaving earlier than me!
He told me the news himself.
I didnt believe at first but another colleague confirmed it for me. -_-"
I think its gonna be a month where a lot of colleagues leaving.
Wong left last Friday.
I don really talk to him but the last word he said to me is "Jia Ka Li, bye bye.."
WTH..
His last day still want to suan me.
Next person leaving gonna be the GST part-timers, like Anita, Hidayah and Sherlyn.
Oh well~
Anyway, 旧的不去,新的不来嘛。

COUNTING DOWN!!
24 days to leaving the company.
34 days to HK trip!