Saturday, March 15, 2008

MY BRO IS GOING TO BE A MAN!!

Yesterday, 14 March Friday, my bro went in to the army.
Oh my god...
HE's GOING TO BE A MAN!!!
Lolx..

Anyway, i didnt sent him off.
Wanted to, but decided not to go in the end.
Only my mum and dad, his gf and his family sent him in.
At ard 8.30am when i woke up, i decided to msg him bro, "take care, bro."
His reply was "lols, take care too."
Hahaha..
I really hope he take care of himself as at home there's mum to help him wash clothes and all.
But now he's in camp, he has to learn to be independant already.
Well, i dunno when will he be coming out.
1 week later or 3 week later?
But when he come out, he's gonna be a BOTAK!! :X

Hahaha, its nt the 1st time seeing him as a botak oso lah.
Cz when he's in secondary school, there's a time my dad brought him to a barber and the guy cut his hair botak. -.-
Den i think he got angry with dad. LOL!

Well well, last look at my handsome bro latest pics with long and dyed hair. LOL!


The almost latest pic during near CNY taken bahx.
Hahaha, grab from his friendster. :p

No comments: