Thursday, March 27, 2008

Graduation Day

Gathered some photos already.
So now i am going to blog about the BIG DAY!

The ceremony started at 9am.
And we graduates have to report at 7.45am - 8.15am.
Met up with Hanisha and we went to register.
Then saw Hui San and Jack.
And after that Lixian came.
Hanisha is damn sway can.
She forget to bring her gown. -.-"
Den she called her mum and ask her to bring it down.
Mum and Dad came down by themselves.
They called me when i am going into the auditorium. LOL.

Anyway, going up on stage to receive the transcript, the incident is just like so fast loh.
I dont even have the chance of getting nervous. O.O
I hope the picture i took look nice. HAHA
And oh, i think the MC read my full name correctly.

OK, the day is seriously FUN!
Went around taking a lot of pictures.
I manage to get some cos the pictures are all with my friends.
I didnt bring my own cameras.

Here goes the pictures.


Group pics


The Girls


Salute!


FYP 2!!


My best 2 usuals. (:


LIXIAN!!


HUISAN!!


JACK!!


MOSES!! -on the day is his bday somemore!!


NATASHA!!


CARINN!!


With TINGTING!!

SEE SEE, all of us look so HAPPY in the photos. :D

Ok, i took pics with my parents, Hanisha, Taufiq and Weiling too.
Hani, Fiq and Weiling haven sent me the photos.

Anyway, I AM OFFICIALLY A DIPLOMA HOLDER!!
YEAHHHH!!!
However, i kinda miss RP days.
Though sometimes i hate the some of the facilitators, some classes but other than that I LOVE MY BELOVED RP FRIENDS, THE FOOD and THE MEMORIES!!! HAHA!


No comments: