Sunday, July 05, 2020

Pregnancy Journey - NIPT Test

There are many type of NIPT test like OSCAR, Harmony, Paranormal. etc.
Initially, my Gynae told me that they only have OSCAR and Harmony test.
However, after researching and my sis told me that Paranormal test is better than the both above, I call back to discuss with my Gynae.
After discussion, my Gynae was able to provide Paranormal test at a better price than Harmony.
So we decided to go ahead with them for Paranormal test which cost $1200 (not inclusive of GST).

I drew my blood for NIPT Test on 5 June (in my week 11).
Gynae told us that the result will be out in about 2 weeks time.
However on 12 June, I received a call telling me that the test cannot be done because of blood clot.
So I had to went down again on 16 June to redraw my blood. :(
I had to wait for another 2 more week to know my result.

4 July, which is in my Week 15, we went down for my appointment and I finally gotten my Paranormal result.
Happy that the blood test is all good, the baby is healthy and we also know the gender!
Finally, I can annouced to some of my close friend about the news. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! You may redeem some newborn diapers and wet wipes from Huggies Club (https://huggies.site/kh2hg).