Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Summary of 2019

Hey hey, its the time of the day to conclude my year. :D

Nothing much on Jan and Feb because its a New Year and CNY period.

March 23, one of my best friend, Eng Sang got married.
On the same day, my colleague, Jamie got married as well.
Between my bestfriend and my colleague, I have to go for my bestfriend's wedding lah..
Anyway, I am So happy for both of them. ^^

On Apr 19 to 25, was my first trip of the year to Taiwan; Taipei!
I already lose count on hw many time I went there already.
This year challenge was to try different BBT stores which explains my weight gain. Mehhh~
Went to Wulai which I have always wanted to go.
Also, went to this cafe call Woosa and fell in love with the pancakes!

Went on a 3D2N Bintan trip for G's birthday from 23 to 25 May.
Stayed in this nice resort call Canopi.
I think its rename to Natra Bintan, a Tribute Portfolio Resort.
Bad thing is that, its not near the city and we went to this boring ghost town which I cant remember the name of the place. LOL!
The place was really chill and not much people.

I recived my 5th year service award on 27 June.
By right, I am actually with the company for 5.5years.
But because the first half year was contract basis should, 0.5mth was not counted. SO SAD!
Anyway, this is the longest company that I have stayed so far..
Not sure whether its a good or bad thing.

On 1 Sep, we attended my brother wedding at Malaysia because his wife is a Malaysian.
It was a very simple wedding yet a different experience one.
On 28 Sep, my brother held the custom wedding in Singapore.

November 8 to 16, I went on a trip to AU with 2 colleagues - Carol and Elaine.
Main purpose was to attend Christian and Choi San's wedding.
And since we are there for their wedding, we also plan a week trip there to Sydney and Melbourne.
Out of the 2 cities, I would prefer Melbourne due to the shopping district and the shops doesn't close very early.
But maybe because we also didn't really explore much in Sydney so I prefer Melbourne? Haha..

December 21, attended JJ Lin Santuary 2.0 concert with G, Eng Sang and Jingwen together.
Not the first concert together with these girls because we attended Jayesslee one together before.
JJ concert experience was good though our seats were quite far from the stage. :(
He sang many new songs which we don't know but I also found new songs that I liked!

Went JB to perm my hair on 23 Dec so my perm hair is about 1 week old now.
Well, I feel that I like the perm hair that I did back in 2012.
Probably I had long hair previously. Haha..
I can say that perming hair is really cheap in JB as compared to SG, like duh. :p

Recently, I bought a treadmill to run because I really really want to lose weight.
I gained weight since last year but this year seems worst.
I gained like about 10kg! :(
So I am trying to keep fit and also trying to eat healthily nowadays.

These concluded my 2019.
I wonder how 2020 will be but hope its a good one. :)
See you!

No comments: