Sunday, November 15, 2009

2012 is GOOD!

Dear called me at 3pm+.
He had done standby for APEC and so we could meet up.

Met up at Northpoint.
Dinner at Xing Wang.
And off to watch the show 2012.


Gosh, the show was really GOOD!!!
No wonder, when i wanna book the tickets, its the seat that was not good or it was full house already.
About the show, its really exciting, touching...
Made me cried like twice or thrice?
I was watching till the very exciting part and MY DAD HAD TO CALL ME!!
Make me so pissed lo.. :@

Anyway, if the world really become like this on 21-12-2012, i would be really scared. :(

Finally got my Starbucks - Mocha Frappe.
Was craving for it like a few days ago and i was really lazy to get out of my house to get it. ~_~
Hafiz is working there at Starbucks.
BUT he could not recognize me when he was taking order from me. WTH~
5years classmate in sec sch also cant rmb me!!
Haha.. i also din ask him if he rmb me or not also lah..
Nevermind...

Its another week to go..
And i living life as a bummer..
Everyday, eat sleep and play.. -_-"
Lifeless~~

No comments: