Tuesday, January 17, 2017

I Graduated!

This gonna be the FIRST best news of my 2017!

Last Friday, my classmates and I got a late email from our Program Executive that we can collect our result.
Because it was a very late email like about 7pm, all of us wouldn't able to get our late.
So today, I decided to go retrieve my result during lunch time.
One reason is because I was eager to know my result, the other reason is because I have an appointment at night.
Coincidentally, Jean and Charmaine were also taking their result during lunch hours, so I met up with them.

To be honest, I wasn't very worried whether I passed or not.
I think I can pass and that my score would be a Second upper or lower.
Of course, I hope for Second Upper.

When I opened my SMRF letter, I was happy because I got what I hope for!
Finally, I graduated.
All the hard work, the sleepless nights paid off.

Sometimes, I still feel empty coming home doing nothing much just watching drama.
I feel that I am wasting my time away. Haha~
But I don't think I will go for Master.. yet..

Aiya.. maybe after married, got kids then I won't feel so empty already.
Seeing how my sis and mum taking care of Zyden, I can see how my life would be next time. Lol

Now, I am worried for the date of my Congregation ceremony.
Really crossed my fingers that it WILL NOT clashed with my wedding day.
I really want to attend my once in a lifetime ceremony. *Pray hard*
If not, I will see my classmates at night for my wedding.
I'll ask them to wear Robe to my wedding. Hahahaha..
Hopefully the Program Executive will give me another good news soon!




No comments: