Thursday, December 01, 2016

December of 2016

Hello, I am secretly taking some time off to write a post.

Again, we have come to the last month of the year!
The weather today in Singapore is gloomy and rainy.
Just like how I am feeling since I-dont-know-when..
每天就是一天过一天。。
I guess it start after my degree course end, it feels like I have no goal anymore. Haha..

Ok, just the last few days to a new year.
Let me think of a new resolution or repeat resolutions and I will come by to write my yearly summary and resolution post. LOL! #yearlythingy

One thing to look forward to, is that I will be flying to Penang this Saturday to attend Sheauwei's wedding!
I am so super excited for her!
Finally i am going to witness her blissful moment! :D

Other than that, it will be my nephew baby shower which falls on December too.
Then it will be the usual Christmas meet up with my friends.

Well, that's all for now.
I know I haven been writing but there are still many pending posts.
I'll be back whenever I want too.
So cya!


No comments: