Tuesday, March 10, 2015

SaturDate

Oh hi, haven been uploading much selfie on my blog.
For your eye candy, here's 2 photos. =p *sounds super not shy*




Saturday Date with boyfriend at Vanilla Bar & Cafe along Boon Tat Street.
I have been around the area for about a year plus but I didn't know that there's sucha cafe there.
Boyfriend ordered the brunch menu while I ordered Japanese cuisine.
Yes, the cafe provides such fusion food because it is a Japanese inspired western cafe.

What attracts the boyfriend is the Vanilla Dirt Cake listed in the menu.
Cake in a flower pot, sounds cute and pretty~





As you can see the soil-like crumbs are made of crushed Oreo cookies.
Below the Oreo cookies consists of cream cheese mousse.
And the 3 gummy sweets are the "worms".
I think the concept is unique.

In the night, a part of Orchard Road's road was closed for some event.
We took the chance to walk the road. Haha..

And I saw the Milo truck giving free Milo.
So we went to queue up for it.
I really miss this!
Back to my primary school days, during the school sports day, they have this Milo truck and many of us love to queue for it and get a cup of cold Milo to drink. #ChildhoodMemory




Continue strolling down, we chanced upon the cute mascots playing drum.
Decided to take a photo of them. :)






So that's how I spent my Saturday.
Kind of fulfilling day but can be better..


No comments: