Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Gone Missing And Back!

Heyyyy..
I just got back from my trip to Queensland last Sunday which explains why the hiatus of my blog.
Currently, I'm drafting the first part of my Boracay trip still.
And I hope that I can post it soon..
With so many backlog, I am also feeling kinda lazy whenever I have to write up the post.
Also, my memory of those trips are fading so I have to try to remember as much as I could... D;

Well about my recent trip to Queensland, it was the first time that I dread leaving my country.
What I can say is that you have to find the right traveling partner.
Because you have to be with that person for the rest for the days of the trip and in a day for 16hr (exclude 8hr slp time).
So yeah.. I guess this time my personality with my traveling partner sorta clash, so we have quite a bit of unhappiness in between..

Out of all the people I traveled with, my best traveling partner would be my boyfriend!
Which I feel that I am lucky to have him with me during every trip we traveled together. :)

Anyway, it's my first experience in a Western country.
As you can see from my travelogue, previously I have only traveled to Asia country.
It's a different experience and seeing different things.
I'm thankful for the experience though.
However, if my travel partner is a better person, it would make my whole trip happier..


P.S: 有时候你只要感受过一次,你就会了解明白。之后就不要再犯同样的错误。

No comments: