Wednesday, July 09, 2014

South Korea - Last 2 days in Seoul

The morning on our 2nd last day..
Temperature is dropping day by day..


We headed down to Myeong-dong for breakfast at Hollys Coffee.
My breakfast is a slice of yummy chocolate and a cup of Citron Crush Hollycino. :)



After which, we hunt for hair salon around the area before deciding to go to Ewha Woman's University stations to hunt for the hair salons there.

We settled down at Linda Hair Salon.
The ambiance of the salon was really nice.


The 3 of us then discuss with the hairdresser on what we wanna do.
I could not decide what to do actually but decided to try Korean perm.


My hairdresser..
It was difficult to communicate with her..
And she was using her phone to translate English to me. Quite funny.


Hello doggy~



While waiting.. Haha..


We were brought to the common area while waiting to wash our hair..
So that I can chit chat with my girls while waiting..


Hair washing time..


The outcome of us with new hair~


Out of all, I am the only one which not much drastic different. LOL!
Sheauwei cut her hair short and dyed hair and Janice cut her fringe and dyed hair.


#selfie
By the way, this hair cost me KRW 150,000..

Then we headed back to Myeong-dong again to do the last day shopping.

Bought this dumplings which are my favorite snacks now~


Missing the good food..

After shopping, we went to Insadong for dinner.
Settled down at a Korean Restaurant.
Well, the food there wasn't fantastic and quite disappointing. :(







Because the weather was so damn cold, we headed to one of the convenient store to buy a hot chocolate to warm ourselves.


Me with yummy hot chocolate.

After which, we headed back to guesthouse to pack our bags and get prepared to go back home..

The next day which was the last day in Seoul/ Korea..
We had our breakfast at Paris Croissant Cafe in Anguk Station.
I really love this cafe to the max~

Just wanna try this croissant. :p


And this is my main breakfast! Look so nice and its really yummy..


And so we got a cab down to the Airport.
Ahh I can't remember how much we paid for the cab back to the airport.
But I guess it was reasonable for us.
It was difficult for us to take the train or bus because we had too much heavy luggage.
By the way, the journey back to the airport is around 1hr+ so I took a nap in the cab.


Yes, this was our stuff. Even the guesthouse owner was shocked to see what we gotten. LOL!


Checked in.


Then went all around to claim our tax refund.
There are 3 station for the tax refund which is quite troublesome.
Please be reminded to get to the airport early if you want to claim tax refund.
The queue was really really long..


Then we had our lunch..


Had Japanese Ramen at Incheon airport. :D


So while waiting for our flight, we slacked around before flying back home.
It was a good fun days in Korea, and somemore I have Sheauwei with me. :)
I had a great experience in Seoul and hope to go back soon.. Maybe in 2016 again..
But who knows it might be next year? Hehe..

I'll end this post now..
And will do a last review post on the guesthouse that I stayed in Seoul..
Bye~

No comments: