Thursday, December 13, 2012

Brunch at Prive Bakery Cafe

Next day after the annual dinner, we had brunch at Prive Bakery Cafe located at Keppel Bay Marina.
When I got news that they are going there, I got so excited because I always wanted to try the brunch menu there!
Moreover, its FREE food too. =p
Actually, we thought Kukihara san and his wife were joining us but they didn't as they flew to KL for a short trip.
Mike didn't join us as well because he's going back home early.
So only Boss, Shinotsuka san, Tommy, June and I joined the brunch.



We ordered a lot of food!
If you don't believe, see below!





















So you saw appetizer, main and desserts.
I was so feeling so full after eating my share.
By the way, I had the Prive's Ultimate Brekkie as main and the Rich Chocolate Cake as my dessert.

Prive's Ultimate Brekkie is not bad.
However as compared with Arbite's breakie, I still prefer Arbite.
It seems that Arbite is still my No.1 choice for brunch.
As for the Rich Chocolate Cake, it came a very big piece which I couldn't finish it up.
The cake is so-so only, still prefer Secret recipe's.

For your information, the menu link is here - http://www.prive.com.sg/cafe_menu.pdf

The place is very good for chilling out.
I remember few months ago, when I took the first yacht is there as well.





Ok, I end this post with the last 2 photos. :)



No comments: