Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Favourite Cup Noodles from Taiwan

Hi~
Another boring post I know...
Please bear with me and I will blog a proper post soon. :D

Have I told you that I SUPER LOVE Taiwan Cup Noodles?
Because they have so many nice flavored and some with real meat in the packaging!
Unlike the cup noodles in Singapore = Boring~

Anyway, some might know about the famous cup noodle is the Man Han Da Can (满汉大餐) Beef cup noodle which can be found in Singapore recently!
If you don't know, that is one of the Taiwan cup noodle.
They just imported into Singapore not long ago.


Does this look familiar to you?
You can find it at NTUC.

Anyway that's not my main topic.
I wanna introduce to you another 3 cup noodle which is my favourite and can be found in Taiwan but not in Singapore.
I hope they import them into Singapore too!




This dried noodle is the very very first cup noodle that I tried in Taiwan back in 2009.
And till now, every year when I head over to Taiwan I will buy it to satisfy my craving.
It stated spicy but its actually not.
Trust me, I don't eat spicy food so this is definitely not spicy at all.

Then this year trip to Taiwan, I found 2 more cup noodles that added into my favourite list!
As you know the Man Han Da Can (满汉大餐) specialize on Beef noodle.
I am one who don't and can't eat Beef will not be able to eat noodle with real meat.
Thus, when I found this cup noodle with real chicken, I was so elated!


Sesame Oil flavoured.


Hua Tiao Wine Flavored.


Can you see the real chicken cubes? =DDDDD


Served like this.

I can't remember which flavored is my favourite but both are really good!
If you head to Taiwan, you can try finding them in 7-Eleven, Family Mart or Hi-Life convenient store yah.
Hope I've shared some nice info to you.
Kthxbye~

No comments: