Sunday, March 28, 2010

Blah Blah Blah...

HELLO!
Its been days since i last posted anything.
Well, my laptop charger spoiled on me so i didnt use my laptop for days.
Whereas, i use my living room PC or my Bro PC.
Waiting for my dad to go and get a charger for me today. :)


I started PSP, playing Shadow of Destiny.
Not a bad game..
Its kind of solving mystery within time, something like that.
No fighting needed.


I also started NDS yesterday, playing Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth
I've been waiting for this game for a year i guess.
Its finally out!
I was so happy when i found out.

Previously i wanna play The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks but there's some error with the game that need patch for R4.
Couldnt really find the patch though..
Maybe i will try find when i finish my current game. :)


BF helped me download a korean horror drama called Hon or Possessed (魂).
I saw this show while i was surfing for korean film.
But due to the name is quite common, its hard for me to find.
I was also abit lazy to find ahh.. =X
Then i saw this DVD in a shop and told BF about it and he helped me find the show.
Anyway, I hope its nice.
Trailer below.


Hahaha..
Looks like i am doing anything other than surfing FB lately.
I could FB anytime during work also. -.-

Oh, yesterday dear and I went Chomp Chomp for dinner.
We ordered sambal stingray, sambal kangkong, sambal lala and BBQ chicken wings.
I guess both of us a mad to eat mostly sambal.
Couldnt really tahan the spiciness but still have the shiok feeling of eating it. HAHA!

ANYWAY~~
WISHING MY DEAR BITCH HAPPY 23th BIRTHDAY TODAY!

xoxo~ Y

No comments: