Sunday, March 07, 2010

I MISS HER SO MUCH!!!

After 1 month, i finally got to meet up with SheauWei!
Had a great day with her.
Non-stop chit chatting.
I will never get bored when i am with her.
No one can ever click with me so so well, not even my sister or sista or my BF!!
She can be a part of me already.. ;D


Lunch @ The Soup Spoon.
I love the soup.
It tastes really nice. ^^


Hers.


Mine.

Went to Etude house.
A brand endorsed by Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho.
I got myself a bottle of cleansing oil since my old one has finished.

This one has got a really nice smell..
And dont you think the packaging is really cute?
Attractive to girls yeah?

After shopping, we went Cineleisure to catch our show.
Aiice In The Wonderland.
I know she likes to watch Johnny Depp and this kind of fantasy show. =)


I seriously dont really know what this childhood story is about.
I have never read it before. Haha..
But the show is not bad.
I like the Smiling Cat or the Cheshire Cat.
Its so cute!!
I keep telling SW that the cat comes out like a ghost, left like a ghost.

After the show, we went for a walk at 313@Somerset before going for our dinner.

Oops same pose as the above but at different place. HAHA!

Dinner set food republic.
We ordered the same set.

The raman is not nice.
We dont like the taste.
We'll never try it again..

But the gyoza are not too bad.


Will meet her up soon again to watch Nodame Cantabile movie. :D



Etude Y~

No comments: