Monday, April 28, 2008

Belated Birthday Celebration

Had a SURPRISE birthday celebration.

Dear lied to me that he want to go Sembawang Park for cycling.
When we reached there.
He blindfold me and walked me to a place.
After unfold the blindfold, i saw Mui, JunWei, ShuZhen and her boyfriend.
ShuZhen and bf was setting up the BBQ.
I was so touched that i cried. HAHA!


The BBQ pit.

Kinda hard to start the fire cz there's no more starter already.
JunWei, Mui, Dear and I tried to start the fire w/o the starter.
Dear and JW did most of the job.
Asked Hanisha to buy the starter cz she's on her way.


Hmm, i dunno why my camera took a purple color fire.






FooooooooDs~~~~~

At ard 7pm+, Hanisha and her friend came, Stella and Julian came too.
Yan was the last to reach.
But its okay, she had her problems.



















Lotsa pics.
Some pics still with Hanisha's friends camera. -.-"
I wonder when can i get it. LOL.

Anyway, had my 3rd chocolate birthday cake this year.
No wonder, i will get sick. HAHA.
This year quite special coz i get to make a wish 2 times. :D


My 21 small candles dark chocolate cake!


Make a wish, make a wish...


Kanna sabo by Mui.
Use mouth to take out 3 candles.
NOT ONLY THAT, THEY ALSO SABO ME BY PRESSING MY FACE INTO THE CAKE. -.-
All just waiting to smash cake onto my face only. So bad~ :(
But haha, fun lah.. :p

MUI GAVE ME A KISS ON MY CHEEK!
Yan nv give~ >.<
As far as i remember, dear also nv give lea.. =/



Words from the heart.

This year, i reallly really enjoyed my birthday.
Each celebration or meet-ups are getting better!
For this day, i really thank Mui, Yan and stella for planning this BBQ. *muackx*
I thanked Dear for helping them with the plan. *muackx*
I thanked Hanisha, Hanisha's fren, Jun Wei, Julian, ShuZhen, ShuZhen's bf (Yong Jun) for coming for the BBQ.
THANK U GUYS!
THANKS FOR THE PRESENTS TOO! :D
Like it very much.

I am very happy on that day!
Really had fun.
If i can recalled, i laugh like a mad woman that day at their jokes. LOL

Stayed around until 10pm.
And all of us left.
Dear and I went to Yishun Safra and sing until 3am then we went home. HAHA~


Next birthday coming up is YAN's birthday!!

No comments: