Saturday, May 03, 2008

SHOPPING!!

My feet is so sore now...
BIG MISTAKE TO WEAR HEELS TODAY!!
stupid stupid me

Anyway after work, met up with muimui.
Yanyan nv meet us up today.



So yeah, met up with her at Cathay Cineleisure for our lunch.
TO HONG KONG CAFE!!
Her first time there. :)


This is what i ordered. Fish fillet rice.


I think this is popular..


Muimui ordered this. She dont like the spagatti.


My all time favourite. =D


This huge - Mango ice kachang.
Dear haven tried it, i guess.

After makan, we took a bus down to Bugis.
Went Sim Lim Square looking for skin for laptop.
Walked all the floors and all around, in the end didnt get anything.
But there's a shop that sell cheaper.
Gonna check its website first.
Wanted to get skin, cooling pad and laptop bag.
AND I DIN GET ANY OF IT IN THE END!!! -.-"

Den we went Bugis Street to shop.
And we did Manicure, like finally..
Its my first time eh..
Sucha waste that i cut away my long nails!!!


See my nails so short. =(


That's muimui one.

After that, we went to Bugis Junction and walked around.
Mui gets a tees and we went Mac.
She had her dinner while i drank.

Back to Bugis Street again.
And i starts to get my last min clothing shopping.
Cant control spending money again. =/
Kinda fallen in love with strips and checkered blouse.
Mui bought alot of stuff too.

After which, we took bus 851 and head back home..

No comments: