Friday, September 12, 2014

Momiji Japanese Buffet - Oyster Festival

Chanced upon my friend's post on Facebook on Momoji Japanese Buffet Oyster Festival.
From 25 Aug – 30 Sep 2014, Momoji Japanese Restaurant is having the oyster festival!
Decided to dine with Tommy on Monday (8 Sept) since we had not meet up for quite some time.
We ate at Revenue House; Novena because that's the only outlet with free flow snow crabs!


Sapporo beer. Its free flow from 6.30pm to 7.30pm.
Its 1 bottle for 1 bottle..

And here's some food pics that I took.
Out of all the snow crabs are the yummiest!
There are a wide spread of choices at the Revenue house outlet.









On the same week (11 Sept), I went back to eat with my family to celebrate my mum's and dad's birthday. ^^

Here's the prices. Click on the image to enlarge. :)




No comments: