Saturday, November 16, 2013

Chuan Kee Boneless Braised Duck 全記鸭饭

Boyfriend and I decided to try out Chuan Kee Boneless Braised Duck 全記鸭饭 for lunch.
It is located at Chong Pang Market and Food Centre, quite close to my home.
We saw on TV that this was one of the recommended duck rice that you must try.



We arrived at about 2pm and there was already a queue.
Boyfriend queued for about 30-45mins before we got the food to eat.
He was quite pissed off because the person manage the food is quite dilly dally thus the long waiting time.


We order the set meal which consists of half braised egg, tofu, peanuts duck meat and veggie.
First look to me was that it's Yu Kee duck rice look alike, even for the set menu.
Boyfriend was told that asking for a set meal, it will have less meat.
To me, I haven had enough of the duck meat and its finish~ -_-"
Well, if i am not wrong, Yu Kee duck rice for a set meal, the duck meat given was not stingy.
Anyway, it might be because of the price difference.
What I like is that the herbal soup is just good, the herbal taste is not as heavy as Yu Kee's.

In my opinion, I feel that this plate of duck rice is not so valuable even though the food is good.


Chuan Kee Boneless Braised Duck 全記鸭饭
Blk 105 Yishun Ring Road,
Chong Pang Market and Food Centre
#01-159 Singapore 760105

No comments: